Sunday, August 17, 2014

Career Fair 2014 university of jaffna





Yesterday i got more experience about how to face to job interview and what are we need to do before come to job , means what type of things we want do with in the campus. other thing is we could talk with to them personally.


 first i went to  hsenid (dinesh)stall 

 here have our post graduate brother "mauran" and my friend "Nilaxan"as well,  they explain what they do and what they done, and also they said what we want do in the university before fast out.  And also they give to good advice for us .after that I gave to my CV and I leaved that stall

second I visit to WSO2 stall 


 here has 3 guys and one of post graduate in our university but he not friendly talk with us(he think he is one of expert in the world), then i went to other guy he is software engineer of WSO2 he talk with friendly and smile mood. he explain if we want join this company we have 3 way.and he ask my gpa what is my final year individual project and what i used framework i say Spring framework then he satisfied(i think) and what area want do work?(mean which place)(C or J) i say any where.... after that these things he written on  CV my answered. after that i leaved. normally WSO2 is dream of software  engineer (my dream  as well).

3rd i visit to JK(jhone keels) stall


what a big company.....
that company has many other companies(union assurance , keells sour-sages, elephant house soda and bla bla...) and also they said this company is one or two rank get  the share-market in every year. they have lot of  job opportunity for us. after submit my CV i leaved.

4th i go to 99x technology stall

here also have our post graduate sister "Lukshika",they hold interview for every cs student and every one get experience, what they ask in the interview and what side we want improve. i think every cs student(1,2,3,4 year) feel that(good job sir).

5th i visit MAS holdings stall


 what a big company .... they have more garment factory in the SriLanka 
                              i gave my CV with answer to some questions, what is your father and mother do? what is your siblings do? which place you want do work and finally what do u like to do in this company(mean whic area ... my answer is IT field) . after submit my CV i  leaved.

6th i went to Cargilles stall 
  
  here i give to my CV and he ask some question from me ,  what is your current city? which place you want do work? after that he written my answer and he got my CV 


7th i go to Motorola solutions stall.....


  here also have our post graduate student and he explain what they do in srilanka what is our job opportunities. 

8th i visit to Ocean Lanka



9th i visit to the capital mharaja organization limited



they also said this company has many it job opportunists for us and we can apply to this job after graduate we can apply using this E-mail: carrer.had@maharaja.lk

10th British council 

British council also come to this Career Fair.... 



...................................................................................................................................................................


after leaved in Career Fair 2014, we had more pressure because we want do well within the university and out side work  otherwise we cant get good job (and job)    { : )   ..........  





       




No comments:

Post a Comment